Do you like enjoying family games but limited by the space available in your home? Worry no more. With the best outdoor pool table you can enjoy as many games as you can in your patio or on your deck. There are numerous tables that have been made to withstand severe weather conditions including water and rust.
Many companies have embraced the idea of having a recreational facility in the work place. A billiards table is one of the many options that will keep employees relaxed and productive. Getting some space outside makes it accessible to everyone. Getting an outdoor table is a great idea to get kids out of the house away from the screens. They enjoy nature and learn a thing or two about the game. Truly speaking there is no fun greater than enjoying a game outside surrounded by family and friends. Before you do the installation, read through our professional reviews and get real value for money.
- 5 Best Outdoor Pool Table Reviews
- Key Tips To Check on Before Buying a Billiard Tables For Outdoor Use
5 Best Outdoor Pool Table Reviews
Key Tips To Check on Before Buying a Billiard Tables For Outdoor Use
For me buying time is an exciting time that calls for a celebration. If you are like me, you need to be extra careful before making any purchase else you will find yourself with a huge junk of unwanted items. Billiard tables are expensive and you need to be sure of what you want to buy before you get excited. Check the following areas before buying any table for exterior use.
- When picking table that will be exposed to all weather conditions it is important to ensure that the materials used are easy to clean at all time. Stay away from those that are made with glue as they can turn to be stick when it rains.
- The frame should be made of aluminum or pressure treated wood to withstand the harsh outdoor conditions. The frame should be able to withstand rainy days and sunny days alike without losing its shape or rigidity. The table should also be light to ease of movement from one point to another.
- The felt should be made of a waterproof material and one that is sun resistant which ensures that it does not easily fade. The felt fabric should have a scrim surface that offers a nice texture for the balls to roll without sliding due to the friction of the felt surface.
What Happens When The Table Gets Wet?
You can easily wet the table with a drink or get it wet after a heavy down poor. When the table gets wet dry it off with towels or a leaf blower. It is not advisable to play on a wet surface as it will spoil the felt. Luckily most outdoor snooker tables have unique drains in the pockets to drain any water that on the felt.
Can You Waterproof the Pool Table and Its Accessories?
The best thing to do is to buy one that is already waterproofed. Alternatively you can buy a waterproof cover and use it to cover the table when not in use. Most accessories will react with water and direct exposure to sunlight. However some pool cues will get to their new condition after drying up from a rainy day.
Cleaning The Table
The major dirt you will get on an outdoor pool table is dust and pollen from the nearby trees. This can be easily wiped away with a blower and a light cleaner. If the table is heavily soiled, you can use soapy water and rinse it off. Always cover the table when you are not using it.
With a nice outdoor pool table, you do not have to worry about your small house. You can enjoy your games with your family and friends outside. You may miss out on the weight and the craftsmanship of the indoor tables but you get a good asset that fits the bill. We recommend the Imperial 7 foot out door table as the best outdoor table with a huge bargain on the price. Hope you will enjoy your next outdoor adventure with a pool table of choice.