If you just bought your first pool table and it did not come with cues, you need to find some quickly. Unlike what many people think, you do not have to rush into buying the most expensive cues and accessories to be an expert in a short time. You need quality sticks that will help you learn the game and the playing techniques. We looked at some of the best pool cues for beginners and casual player’s options.
In a hurry? We recommend the Lucasi pool cue as best cue in the market today for any beginner to start on.
- Top 6 Billiard Cues for Beginners
- Lucasi Custom Super Birds-Eye Maple Sneaky Pete Pool Cue Pete Pool Cue
- Valhalla by Viking 2 Piece Pool Cue Stick with Irish Linen Wrap
- Viper Underground 2-Piece The Raven Billiard/Pool Cue,58-Inches Review
- Cuetec Warrior Series 58″ 2-Piece Canadian Maple Billiard/Pool Cue Review
- Trademark Global Billiard Cue Review
- McDermott Lucky L9 Pool Cue
Top 6 Billiard Cues for Beginners